Monday, June 1, 2009

Intro To Bliss (Part 2)


Chris G and Naked Coconut
Here's a continuation of our intro post, revealing a little about ourselves, and our hopes for the customers we touch with our 'Bliss' (and click here to see the full portrait of the staff).

What I asked our staff:
  • who you are?
  • why you're here at bliss?
  • and a wish/tip/desire for our customers?


Marc, National Sales Manager
I am a snowboarding, high energy, mellow guy. The "nice" guy, flow seeker and Papa to two amazing kids.

Piggy-backing "Bliss" deliveries onto my route for an organic coffee company, I soon began to resonate with being the Bliss delivery guy. I just couldn't get enough so I asked for a job ....
Share your Bliss!!! (whatever it may be)


Vince, Regional Sales Guy, Tribal Marketing Dude:
I'm a permaculturist-funkster-TechReFugee, finding my inner (coconut) bliss.

I'm at Bliss cuz I admired it from afar, then fate and choice landed me here. And I've known Larry and Luna for years.

May all our customers find their...dark chocolate bliss bars in June! They really are great...


Sue, accountess of numbers and analysis magical-sis:
I’m a life traveler who loves cultures, ideas and challenges

I’m at Bliss because its a community of passionate people who are there to create something amazing

May all of you find your state of Bliss... mine just happens to be in Chocolate Hazelnut Fudge.

Chris G, demostrator, educator, magic event creator:
I'm a lover of high vibe music & lushious foods (making & eating it).

People call me MR. Bliss (Head of Live Demonstrations). I get the bliss in your mouth.

My wish is for people to be the love they wish to feel!!!

And last but not least...
Luna, co-founder, Goddess of Flavor and Design:
I am a lover of sweetness, beauty, kindness, being outdoors, and fresh organic fruits and vegetables. I am a singer, a mama, a visionary, a rebel, and I Iove to cook and serve beautiful meals.

While falling in love with Larry, we were bursting with creative energy, which led to the creation of Luna & Larry's Coconut Bliss.
I wish that you can feel the love and playfulness that we have in creating Coconut Bliss. I suggest you savor each taste and feed one another often.


Bliss you all...
-Vince

No comments:

Post a Comment